Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sleigh Bells Ring, Are You Listening?

Heard around the office:

All right. [Pause] I want your blood, Mrs. Benson.

Kristen, how do you want to do Mr. Lyon? Do you want to stick him in his port or stick him in his arm?
____________________________
We brought some of my awesome pumpkin oatmeal vegan cookies for the staff and patients. We told the Doc that we brought the cookies and that I had entered a cookie recipe contest.

He asked what organization was sponsoring the contest, and I told him the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network [in partnership with Divvies Bakery]. I explained that the recipe had to be free of eggs, milk products such as butter, and nuts. 

When he left the room, we heard him in the hallway saying: Where are these oatmeal cookies I'm hearing about? Supposedly they have no flour, no salt, no fat, no nothing.
___________________________ 
During my exam:

Doc: Next Wednesday I am going to be in Philadelphia for the birth of my new grandchild.

They're going to rip the baby out of her.

If it's a grandson, he's going to have his penis cut off. I'll have to tell him to keep his zipper up.

(Oh, yes, he really said that about the bris)

No comments:

Post a Comment